Code Red for Health response in Latin America and the Caribbean: Enhancing peoples’ health through climate action
The never-ending global emergence of viral zoonoses after COVID-19? The rising concern of monkeypox in Europe, North America and beyond
Peru – Progress in health and sciences in 200 years of independence
Effectiveness of a home-environmental intervention package and an early child development intervention on child health and development in high-altitude rural communities in the Peruvian Andes: a cluster-randomised controlled trial
Fluctuating temperature modifies heat-mortality association around the globe
Air pollution and metabolic disorders: Dynamic versus static measures of exposure among Hispanics/Latinos and non-Hispanics
Ecosyndemics: The potential synergistic health impacts of highways and dams in the Amazon
Facing the Realities of Pragmatic Design Choices in Environmental Health Studies: Experiences from the Household Air Pollution Intervention Network Trial
Whole-Genome Characterisation of ESBL-Producing E. coli Isolated from Drinking Water and Dog Faeces from Rural Andean Households in Peru
Resources and Geographic Access to Care for Severe Pediatric Pneumonia in Four Resource-limited Settings
Telemedicine for screening eye disease in the remote Peruvian Amazon: proof-of-concept
Endemic and Epidemic Human Alphavirus Infections in Eastern Panama: An Analysis of Population-Based Cross-Sectional Surveys
Resistance to single dose albendazole and reinfection with intestinal helminths among children ages 2 to 11 years from the Peruvian Amazon region: a study protocol
Risk factors for antimicrobial resistance among Staphylococcusisolated from pets living with a patient diagnosed with methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infection
Living at High Altitude and COVID-19 Mortality in Peru
- Metabolic syndrome risk unexpectedly predicted by traditional food consumption: shifting food systems and health among the Awajún of the Peruvian Amazon
- The 2020 report of The Lancet Countdown on health and climate change: responding to converging crises.
- A risk assessment tool for resumption of research activities during the COVID-19 pandemic for field trials in low resource settings
Diversity, distribution and natural Leishmania infection of sand flies from communities along the Interoceanic Highway in the Southeastern Peruvian Amazon
Antimicrobial Resistance in Humans, Animals, Water and Household Environs in Rural Andean Peru: Exploring Dissemination Pathways through the One Health Lens
Developing Visual Messages to Support Liquefied Petroleum Gas Use in Intervention Homes in the Household Air Pollution Intervention Network (HAPIN) Trial in Rural Guatemala
- The IgM-SAPA-test for the early diagnosis of congenital Chagas disease in the time of the elimination goal of mother-to-child transmission.
- Malaria Transmission and Spillover across the Peru-Ecuador Border: A Spatiotemporal Analysis.
High Prevalence of Chemical and Microbiological Drinking Water Contaminants in Households with Infants Enrolled in a Birth Cohort—Piura, Peru, 2016
Estructura de los síntomas de depresión según el CES-D y la ZDS en pacientes ambulatorios de un hospital general de Lima, PerúThe Structure of Depressive Symptoms Using CES-D and ZDS in Outpatients in a General Hospital in Lima, Peru
Vaccination of children against COVID-19: the experience in Latin America
The «Double Burden of Malnutrition» in the Amazon: dietary change and drastic increases in obesity and anemia over 40 years among the Awajún.
- Endemic and epidemic human alphavirus infections in Eastern Panama, An analysis of population-based cross-sectional surveys. Accepted for publication