- The 2020 report of The Lancet Countdown on health and climate change: responding to converging crises.
- The IgM-SAPA-test for the early diagnosis of congenital Chagas disease in the time of the elimination goal of mother-to-child transmission.
- Malaria Transmission and Spillover across the Peru-Ecuador Border: A Spatiotemporal Analysis.
- Diversity, distribution and natural Leishmania infection of sand flies from communities along the Interoceanic Highway in the Southeastern Peruvian Amazon. Accepted for publication
- Endemic and epidemic human alphavirus infections in Eastern Panama, An analysis of population-based cross-sectional surveys. Accepted for publication