- Metabolic syndrome risk unexpectedly predicted by traditional food consumption: shifting food systems and health among the Awajún of the Peruvian Amazon
- The 2020 report of The Lancet Countdown on health and climate change: responding to converging crises.
- A risk assessment tool for resumption of research activities during the COVID-19 pandemic for field trials in low resource settings
Diversity, distribution and natural Leishmania infection of sand flies from communities along the Interoceanic Highway in the Southeastern Peruvian Amazon
Antimicrobial Resistance in Humans, Animals, Water and Household Environs in Rural Andean Peru: Exploring Dissemination Pathways through the One Health Lens
Developing Visual Messages to Support Liquefied Petroleum Gas Use in Intervention Homes in the Household Air Pollution Intervention Network (HAPIN) Trial in Rural Guatemala
- The IgM-SAPA-test for the early diagnosis of congenital Chagas disease in the time of the elimination goal of mother-to-child transmission.
- Malaria Transmission and Spillover across the Peru-Ecuador Border: A Spatiotemporal Analysis.
The «Double Burden of Malnutrition» in the Amazon: dietary change and drastic increases in obesity and anemia over 40 years among the Awajún.
- Endemic and epidemic human alphavirus infections in Eastern Panama, An analysis of population-based cross-sectional surveys. Accepted for publication